We are interested in hearing from food professionals with qualifications and experience in food safety and health & safety to bolster our team of inspectors around the United Kingdom.
- Carry out food safety, health & safety and fire safety inspections at a variety of food premises
- To record inspection data clearly using our hand held devices
- Deliver clear and concise reporting on any non-conformances identified
- To liaise with management teams at food premises on any food safety or health and safety issues found
We are looking for individuals with qualifications and experience that might include:
- Level 3 Food Safety
- Level 3 Health & Safety
- Auditing and Inspection Qualifications
- Experience in a food production, preparation or inspection environment
The ability to communicate, in writing and verbally, with both colleagues and clients, is absolutely essential, as is a positive approach to work and colleagues. The role will require travel, with occasional overnight trips. Based from home, the role may require periodic visits to liaise with the management team at HQ in Cornwall.
- £9-12 / hour depending upon experience
- Mileage or access to a company vehicle
- Tablet for carrying out inspections
- Statutory holidays based on average hours worked